top of page

How to register for the American Moderate Party

California Residents

California residents can now register for the American Moderate Party. (It's easy and only takes about two minutes.) Simply visit the Secretary of State's website at Fill out the required information, and then in the Political Party Preference section, select "OTHER PARTY" from the drop-down menu. Then type "American Moderate Party" in the space provided. Hit the "NEXT" button to complete the process. 

CA voter registration crop.jpg

Non-California Residents

Political parties must organize and qualify at the state level (technically there are no national parties). Currently, voters outside of California cannot register for the American Moderate Party. However, if you would like to help us qualify in your state, or be notified when you are able to register, please fill out the form below, or click on the "Donate" button above, which contains the same fields. 

Thanks for your interest in helping the American Moderate Party spread to the rest of the country!

bottom of page